7 Days Mathura Vrindavan Tour Plan
We will pick you up from your desired location and help you to complete your hotel check-in formalities. After that, rest to get refreshed and head towards Gokul. You will visit the Gokul temple, Ramanreti, Chaurasi Khamba, Brahamand Ghat, and Chintaharan. In the evening, you will witness the Yamuna Aarti at Takurani ghat (GOKUL). Finally, you will stay for the night in Mathura.
After breakfast at your hotel, it's time to embark on an enlightening journey toward Vrindavan. On arrival vrindavan , explore some of Vrindavan's most sacred and revered temples. Start with Banke Bihari Ji Temple, Nidhivan, Shah Ji Temple, ISKCON temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, Katyani Devi Shakti Peeth Mandir & Jaipur Temple. In the evening explore Prem mandir for light & sound show. Over night stay.
After breakfast at your hotel, it's time to embark on an enlightening journey toward Vrindavan. On arrival vrindavan , explore some of Vrindavan's Ancient temples such as Radha Raman temple, Sri Radha Vallabh temple, Govind dev ji temple, Gokul nanda temple, Radha damodar temple & Madhan mohan temple, Jugal kishori ji temple. In the evening witness the Yamuna aarti session at Keshi ghat. Night stay in Mathura.
After breakfast at your hotel, it's time to embark on an enlightening journey toward Mathura temples Explore Krishna Janamsthan, Pagal Baba Mandir, Birla Mandir, Gayatri tapo bhoomi, Quns kila, Bhuteswar mahadev ji, Dwarkadhish Temple, Rangeswar Mahadev ji temple, In the evening you will witness the Yamuna Aarti at (Vishram Ghat).
Over night stay.
Nandgaon - Barsana
After A Delicious Breakfast At The Hotel, Head Towards Barsana To Visit Nand-Bhawan, Radha Rani Temple, Kirti Temple, And Mor Kutir. Don’t Forget To Stop At Kokilavan (Shani Dev Temple). Night Stay In Mathura.
Then Move On To Goverdhan And Explore Dhaan Ghati, Kusum Sarovar, Mansi Ganga,Radha Kund, Jatipura And Sri Chakleswar Ji Mahadev Temple. Enjoy The Mesmerizing Beauty Of These Ancient Pilgrim Sites Before You Proceed For An Overnight Stay.
Dau Ji - Raval
Start Your Day With A Delicious Breakfast At Your Hotel, And Then Make Your Way To Raval, The Birthplace Of Sri Radha Rani Ji. Explore The Ancient Temple And Learn More About Hindu Culture And Mythology, Admiring The Intricate Carvings On The Walls. Next, Explore The Nearby Dau Ji Temple, Dedicated To Balram Ji.
As The Day Comes To A Close, You'll Be Driven Back To Mathura Railway Station, Where You Can Bid Farewell To This Remarkable Journey And Continue Onwards With Your Travel Plans
Tour Price Rates:
Price Per Person based on 02 Adults Travelling Together
@ INR 7400 x 2 persons = 14800/- (Inclusive taxes)
Price Per Person based on 04 Adults Travelling Together
@ INR 4250 x 4 persons = 17000/- (Inclusive taxes)
Price Per Person based on 06 Adults Travelling Together
@ INR 3333 x 6 persons = 20000/- (Inclusive taxes)
3 Night 4 Days Complete Mathura Tour Inclusions
- 2/3/4 Star Hotel With Breakfast
- Sedan / Suv / Muv Car
- Room Double / Triple Sharing Basis
- Toll, Parking, State Tax, Driver Charges
- Pick & Drop From your preferred location
- Complete Sightseeing as per tour plan
- Any Meal Unless Specified Above.
- Personal Nature Expenses Like Telephone / Laundry Bills Etc.
- Services Not Specified Above
- NO ENTRY OF VEHICLE FOR BANKE BIHARI G, NIDHIVAN & DWARIKADHEESH
- HIRE E-RICKSHAW AT YOUR OWN COST
- All taxes, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 10A.M / 12P.M
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike. One Day Mathura Vrindavan Tour
Frequently Ask Question
How can I Pay?
Click Here to See Ans
Global Tour & Travels offers you complete flexibility when it comes to pay for your Tour package.
We accept the payment in the following ways:-
Payment by Online Payment Via 8433236287 (Google pay, phone pay, patm, PayPal)
Global Tour Travel accepts payment by IMPS, NEFT, BANK TRANSFER should be in favor of “Global Tour & Travels” payable at Mathura only. Please be informed that the services (Hotel bookings or Package tours) will be provided only once our bank receive the clear credit.
ACCOUNT NAME : - M/S Global Tour & Travels (Deepak Chaudhary)
Bank Name: AXIS BANK
Account No.: 918010059044007
IFSC Code: UTB0002801
Address: GOVERDHAN CHOWK MAT UP, MATHURA, 281001
Once you have deposited the payment in our accounts please email at email@example.com or WhatsApp the deposit slip with your name at +91 9410048440 Please note that vouchers/tickets will only be released once the payment is credited into our accounts.
How to book This Tour Package?
Click Here to See Ans
If you're considering a Mathura Vrindavan tour plan, the first step is to select the Tour Package that aligns with your preferences. After choosing the Tour Package that you plan to take up you will have to fill a "Send Enquiry" form which will provide us with the information we need to call you back. You may expect a call back within 48 hours. In some cases you can directly book the tours online and pay online in which case the voucher will be sent to you on mail. Or you can simply call us on +91 9410048440 to get more details about a particular tour, experience or package.
Can you mail us this itianry?
Click Here to See Ans
Yes, We Will Mail You Itianry.
Why Should Visit Mathura Vrindavan
Click Here to See Ans
Mathura, Vrindavan and Gokul are very important destinations for pilgrimages in India for the devotees of Lord Krishna. These places have many temples depicting the religious significance, stories and teachings of Lord Krishna.