4 days Mathura Vrindavan Tour From Gujarat
Day 1 Arrival-Mathura-Gokul
Board your flight / Train from Gujarat to Agra / Delhi / Mathura. Our chauffeur or driver will arrive at your preferred location Agra / Delhi / Mathurs to pick you up. We will then drive for approximately 3 hours to reach Mathura From Delhi and 1 hour Drive from Agra. On arrival complete your hotel check inn formalities after some rest. Our first stops will be the Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi and Dwarakadheesh Temple. In the afternoon, we will proceed to Gokul, where you will visit the Chinta Haran Temple, Brahmaand Ghat, Gokul Temple, and Chaurasi Khamba. In the evening, we will witness the enchanting Yamuna Aarti. Following that, you will have the option to stay overnight.
Day 2 Vrindavan
After breakfast at your hotel, it's time to embark on an enlightening journey toward Vrindavan but first explore Krishna Janamsthan. On arrival vrindavan , explore some of Vrindavan's most sacred and revered temples. Start with Banke Bihari Ji Temple, Nidhivan, Shah Ji Temple, ISKCON temple, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, Katyani Devi Shakti Peeth Mandir, and Jaipur Temple. Get ready for a mesmerizing light & sound show at Prem Mandir. Stay overnight in the holy city of mathura.
DAY 3 Vrindavan
After breakfast at your hotel, it's time to embark on an enlightening journey toward Vrindavan. On arrival vrindavan , explore some of Vrindavan's Ancient temples such as Radha Raman temple, Sri Radha Vallabh temple, Govind dev ji temple, Gokul Nanda temple, Radha Damodar temple & Madhan mohan temple, Jugal kishori ji temple. In the evening witness the Yamuna aarti session at Keshi ghat. Night stay in Mathura.
Day 4 Goverdhan-Barsana-Nandgaon
Start your day with a delightful breakfast, then check out from your hotel and embark on a memorable excursion to the enchanting destination of Goverdhan. Begin by visiting the renowned Goverdhan Temple, where you can immerse yourself in spirituality and experience its serene ambiance. Afterward, continue your journey to Radha Kund and Kusum Sarovar, two picturesque locations that hold great significance in Hindu mythology. Make a stop at Jatipura to explore its cultural treasures. Once you've finished exploring Goverdhan, proceed to Nand Gaon, a village steeped in folklore and tradition. Take some time to visit Nand Mahal, a majestic structure resonating with historical charm. From there, head to Barsana, another captivating village that boasts the beautiful Radha Rani Temple and the magnificent Rangili Mahal. As the day comes to a close, you'll be driven back to Agra /Delhi /Mathura railway station , where you can bid farewell to this remarkable journey and continue onwards with your travel plans.
Tour Price Rates:
Price Per Person based on 02 Adults Travelling Together
@ INR 9000 x 2 persons = 18,000/- (Inclusive taxes)
Price Per Person based on 04 Adults Travelling Together
@ INR 7000 x 4 persons = 28,000/- (Inclusive taxes)
Price Per Person based on 06 Adults Travelling Together
@ INR 6000 x 6 persons = 36,000/- (Inclusive taxes)
RATES ARE VALID FOR INDIAN NATIONAL ONLY
4 Days Mathura Vrindavan From Gujarat Inclusions
- Room with breakfast
- Guide services for entire tour
- Toll,parking,state Tax,driver Charges
- Pick & Drop From Delhi (NCR).
- Vehicle as per CLIENT requriment
- Pick & drop services as per client location
- Any Meal Unless Specified Above.
- Personal Nature Expenses Like Telephone / Laundry Bills Etc.
- Services Not Specified Above.
The above itinerary is a suggested one. It can be customized as per your wishes, interests, preferences. More cities can be added in the package as per your comfort. The sequence provided can be flexible.
- All taxes, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- Our drivers are responsible for safe driving with proper knowledge of route / itinerary. However, he would not be able to explain any sightseeing spots /History of monuments etc. and for same you may take proper Guide services from us on additional cost basis.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- The normal hotel check in / check out time is 10A.M / 12P.M
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
Frequently Ask Question
How can I Pay?
Click Here to See Ans
Global Tour & Travels offers you complete flexibility when it comes to pay for your Tour package.
We accept the payment in the following ways:-
Payment by Online Payment Via 8433236287 (Google pay, phone pay, patm, PayPal)
Global Tour Travel accepts payment by IMPS, NEFT, BANK TRANSFER should be in favor of “Global Tour & Travels” payable at Mathura only. Please be informed that the services (Hotel bookings or Package tours) will be provided only once our bank receive the clear credit.
ACCOUNT NAME : - M/S Global Tour & Travels (Deepak Chaudhary)
Bank Name: AXIS BANK
Account No.: 918010059044007
IFSC Code: UTB0002801
Address: GOVERDHAN CHOWK MAT UP, MATHURA, 281001
Once you have deposited the payment in our accounts please email at email@example.com or WhatsApp the deposit slip with your name at +91 9410048440 Please note that vouchers/tickets will only be released once the payment is credited into our accounts.
How to book This Tour Package?
Click Here to See Ans
After choosing the Tour Package that you plan to take up you will have to fill a "Send Enquiry" form which will provide us with the information we need to call you back. You may expect a call back within 48 hours. In some cases you can directly book the tours online and pay online in which case the voucher will be sent to you on mail. Or you can simply call us on +91 9410048440 to get more details about a particular tour, experience or package.
Can you mail us this itianry?
Click Here to See Ans
Yes, We Will Mail You Itianry.
Why Should Visit Mathura Vrindavan
Click Here to See Ans
Mathura, Vrindavan and Gokul are very important destinations for pilgrimages in India for the devotees of Lord Krishna. These places have many temples depicting the religious significance, stories and teachings of Lord Krishna.